Sign in to follow this  
Jeudeboel

Mod requests by JoeLongLegs Through me

Hello there,

The man that spams all his ships full of batteries and solar power/lasers is back with more demands for mods. Joe asked me to request these mods and I looked at them and approved of them. So here we go

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834895720

The first item is simple. Ore detectors are trash. I don't want to hug the asteroid with my ship (especially since it has moving sails that tend to break them). This adds tiered detectors. It is still fairly balenced, the longest range you will get out of them is 1200m on a large grid. This makes late game ore hunting less of a drag and early day ore hunting less of a panic. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927381544

The second mod is rather nifty. It combines welding/grinding and mining with the power of frikking laserbeams. The cool part of this mod is that you seem to be able to change the colours and become the true sith lord you aspire to be. It can also change it's welding/grind setting to only the first block it hits, like old welders/grinders, or everything in the whole length of the beam. Lastly, you can also change the size of the beam for when you are undercompensating.

That was all folks

@Jeudeboel The long rage ore detectors have been added but the laser drills have not as the conveyor function does not work right now but i'll keep an eye on them.

That sucks, I did not check them thoroughly since it was Joe's request and I assumed for it to just work. oh well..